We work with law firms on their key strategic, organisational and management challenges.
Over the years, we have produced the following types of outcomes with our clients:
- Governance: Improving decision-making, clarifying roles and responsibilities, and designing an optimal structure to lead a complex mix of practice groups.
- Strategy: Defining or updating the vision, mission statement and general strategy of the firm (including M&A and alliances).
- Partnership: Improving relationships among partners and building a coherent partnership with common goals and values and a strong, distinctive culture.
- Partners’ remuneration: Designing or changing the partners’ remuneration system, and managing the transition.
- Pricing and profitability: Increasing profitability by improving pricing, invoicing, metrics and project management.
- Talent management: Building a stimulating environment and career options to attract, retain, motivate and develop talented professionals.
- Marketing and business development: Expanding the business and attracting, developing and retaining more and/or better clients.
- Cross selling: Improving collaboration and synergy among lawyers, practice groups and offices.
- Efficiency: Increasing the efficiency and productivity of the law firm; improving, simplifying and documenting processes and enhancing standardisation.
- Quality: Turning the entire organisation into a client-centred, top quality service provider.
- Skills development: Helping lawyers sharpen up their skills for writing, speaking, developing their client base, and managing projects, etc.
- Succession planning: Preparing a smooth succession for senior partners.